Information on this page is frequently changed without any notification
- Theories and applications of imprecise probabilities
- Bayesian data analysis and computational statistics
- Multivariate and repeated measures
- Clinical science, medical education, and health service: Fluid management, performance analysis, Phase I/II clinical trial, misdiagnosis, health service utilization/evaluation, rehabilitation, sports medicine, pharmacokinetics, ECG, metabolomics, and bed occupancy.
- Women health: hormone and follicle change in a menstrual cycle
- Safe and Green Calgary: open data project
- Curriculum development: Probability, Statistics, and Logic with Coding for K-12
- R & Python
- Statistics & Machine Learning in Critical Care Medicine
- 2021 – Present: Co-director of Data Analytics Support Unit, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Calgary
- 2020 – 2023: Chair of the Case Studies in Data Analysis Committee, Statistical Society of Canada
- 2017—2020: Member of the Case Studies in Data Analysis Committee, Statistical Society of Canada
- 2017 – Present: CalgaryR (R Users Group in Calgary).