Yesod is the channel through which Tiferet strives to unite with the Shekhinah and pass on the creative and benevolent divine forces.
Human Imagery (Primordial Man)
- This Sefirah is symbolized as the male phallus, sanctified through the covenant of circumcision.
Names of God
- El Hay or Elohim Hayyim (The Living God), Eternal Life.
- El Shaddai (God Almighty).
- Adon (Master).
- The point at the bottom tip of the Vav in the Tetragrammaton
Other Symbols and Images
- The Tree of Life.
- The Source of Living Waters.
- The Righteous One.
- Covenant, rainbow.
- Statute (Hoq), commandment (mitzvah).
- The Holy Mountain, the good mountain, Mount Zion.
- Redeemer, Redemption
- "This" (masc.).
- Lower Hesed.