- Adherents.com -" Adherents.com is a growing collection of over 37,100 adherent statistics and religious
geography citations -- references to published membership/adherent statistics and congregation statistics for over 4,000 religions, churches, denominations,
religious bodies, faith groups, tribes, cultures, movements, ultimate concerns, etc.
- American Baptist Women in Ministry - by Louise Crew
- American Jewish Yearbook - fulltext for all volumes published since 1899 - see section "World Jewish Population" for demographic statistics
- ARDA: Association of Religon Data Archives - provides data from various surveys on Religion in America. The data is keyword searchable and can be viewed online. Questions can be saved to a "question bank" for use in creating new surveys as includes links to other data archives. Also includes interactive maps and reports on religious membership from 1990 to 2000 in the US.
- American Religious Identification Survey 2008
- Barna Research Online
- Census of India
- Emerging Trends Keyword Index List - Emerging Trends is a monthly newsletter publishing statistical data. It can also be searched by keyword
- Faith Communities Today
- Female priests in the Episcopal Tradition
- Guide to Statistical References - prepared by Andover-Harvard Theological Library. Listing of print reference resources
- Hartford Institute for Religion Research
- Jewish Population in the United States 2010 by Ira Sheskin and Arnold Dashefsky
- Jewish statistics - from Jewish Virtual Library
- Membership Statistics from the National Council of Churches
- National Jewish Population Survey (United States)
- North American Jewish Data Bank - contains US and Canadian information as well as World population data
- North American Religion Atlas
- Ontario Multifaith Council links to Religion in Canada - contains a number of links to statistical resources
- Open Content - "reviews, edits, and publishes archaeological research data and archives data with university-backed repositories, including the California Digital Library" with over 23,000 images
- Pew Forum Report on Religion and Public Life - statistics on regional, age, income and educational distribution for religions in the US as well as gender, racial and ethnic composition, distribution of children at home and marital status. See their 2010 report for the latest figures "The Global Religious Landscape"
- Religions in Canada - federal and provincial statistics from the 2001 Census
- Population by Religion from 2002 Canada Census -" includescounty-by-county enumeration of religious bodies in the US. It is an update of
the 1952, 1971, 1980, 1990, and 2000 studies originally done by the National Council of Churches and the Glenmary Research Center. Since 1990, the Association of Statisticians of American Religious Bodies (ASARB) has sponsored the studies"
- Christian Commitment Research Institute -
statistics from Stats Canada and other sources on church attendance, religious commitment and volunteering, donations to religious groups etc.
- Religious Congregations and Membership Study - 2010 US Religion Census was released iin May 2012. Datasets are available from the Association of Religion Data Archives ARDA.
- Religious Demographics for Newfoundland and Labrador - religious affilication statistics from 1857-1991
- Resources for American Christianity - statistics section
- Sociological and Legal data on religions in Europe ( produced by Societé, Droit et Religion en Europe)
- Spirituality in Higher Education : A National Study of College Students’ Search for Meaning and Purpose
- Statistical Abstract (US Census Burea) - Population: Religion section
- Statistical Abstract of India
- Statistical Abstract relating to British India from....1840/1865 - see no. 7 and no. 8 under "Area and Population" for statistics on distribution of population by religion
- Statistics by tradition - from the Pluralism Project
- U.S. Congregations: Research, Resources and Results - survey of over 300,000 worshipers in U.S. Australia, New Zealand and England
- World Jewish Population 2010 - by Sergio DellaPergola
- 2010 US Orthodox Census
RETURN TO HOME PAGE
You are visitor since July 1, 2000
Maintained by Saundra Lipton (email@example.com)