- Adherents.com -" Adherents.com is a growing collection of over 37,100 adherent statistics and religious
geography citations -- references to published membership/adherent statistics and congregation statistics for over 4,000 religions, churches, denominations,
religious bodies, faith groups, tribes, cultures, movements, ultimate concerns, etc.
- American Religious Identification Surveys
- ARDA: Association of Religon Data Archives - provides data from various surveys on Religion in America. The data is keyword searchable and can be viewed online. Questions can be saved to a "question bank" for use in creating new surveys as includes links to other data archives. Also includes interactive maps and reports on religious membership from 1990 to 2000 in the US.
- Association of Statisticians of American Religious Bodies - list of adherents and the US Religion Census
- Barna Research Online
- Hartford Institute for Religion Research - includes statistics on US Mosques and Islamic Centres
- National Congregations Study - information on congregations from various religious traditions in United States
- Pew Forum Report on Religion and Public Life - statistics on age, income and educational distribution for religions in the US as well as gender, racial and ethnic composition, distribution of children at home and marital status. See their 2010 report for the latest figures "The Global Religious Landscape"
- Religions in Canada - federal and provincial statistics from the 2001 Census
- Religious Congregations and Membership Study Catholic Data (Glenmary Research Center )
- Religious Demographics for Newfoundland and Labrador - religious affilication statistics from 1857-1999
- Statistical Abstract (US Census Burea) - Population: Religion section
- Statistics by tradition - from the Pluralism Project
- US Religion Census - previous datasets archived at ARDA
- American Jewish Population Project (Steinhardt Social Research Institute) - includes fulltext articles and reports on Jewish population in the US. See Steinhardt Social Research Institute page for links to other population studies.
- Berman Jewish Databank - hundreds of studies of North American Jewry . Also source of population estimates following the cessation of the American Jewish Yearbook in 1999.
- American Jewish Yearbook - fulltext for all volumes published since 1899 - see section "World Jewish Population" for demographic statistics. Search American Jewish Year Book . Note the American Jewish Year Book is no longer being published.
- Canadian Jewry - Sudies from the Berman Jewish Databank including 2011 National Household Survey Jewish Report Series, The Jewish Population of Canada 2011, 2011 Community reports from Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver, Windsor and Winnipeg as well as reports on Jewish population from 2011 Canadian Census and 1971 Census and topica reports including an 1987 report on the aging population.
- Jewish Population Estimates (Association for the Social Scientific Study of Jewry) by Ira Sheskin, Arnold Dashefsky and Sergio Della Pergola - estimates for Jewry worldwide. See Berman Jewish Databank for most update links to Jewish Population reports
- Jewish statistics - from Jewish Virtual Library
- National Jewish Population Survey (United States)
- North American Jewish Data Bank - contains US and Canadian information as well as World population data
- Portrait of Jewish Americans (PewResearch Center Religion and Public Life)
- Open Content - "reviews, edits, and publishes archaeological research data and archives data with university-backed repositories, including the California Digital Library" with over 23,000 images.
- Spirituality in Higher Education : A National Study of College Students’ Search for Meaning and Purpose
RETURN TO HOME PAGE
You are visitor since July 1, 2000
Maintained by Saundra Lipton (firstname.lastname@example.org)