- Buddhist Dictionary of Pali Proper Names
- Dictionary of the most common Avesta words - in process, includes abbreviations and pronounication
- Dictionary of Chinese Buddhist Terms
- Digital Corpus of Sanskrit - " is a searchable collection of lemmatized Sanskrit texts"
- Female Buddhas and Bodhisattvas
- Imperial Gazetteer of India
- Tibetan-English Online Dictionary - can search 85,000 Tibetan terms
- Digital Dictionary of Buddhism
- Hobson-Jobson: a glossary of Colloquial Anglo-Indian Words and Phrases and of Kindred Terms, Etymological, Historical, Geographical and Discursive
- Jeffrey's Japanese-English Dictionary
- Sanskrit, Tamil, Pahlavi Dictionary Search - can search by Sanskrit, Tamil, Pahlavi or English word - consists of Cologne Digital Sanskrit Lexicon, Capeller's Sanskrit-English Dictionary, Cologne Online Tamil Lexicon and Concise Pahlavi Dictionary
- Sanskrit Dictionary - based on the work by Apte
Sanskrit-Engish Dictionary - Monier-Williams
- Sikh Encyclopedia
- Online Tamil Lexicon
- Tibetan/English dictionary of Buddhist Teaching and Practice
- Dictionary of the Philosophy of Mind
- Encyclopedia of the Unusual and Unexplained - this Gale publication is available free on the Internet with ads and the ability to add comments about the topics.
- Encyclopedia Mythica - " The mythology section is divided to six geographical regions: Africa, Americas, Asia, Europe, Middle East, and Oceania. Each region has many clearly defined subdivisions that will ease your search.
The Folklore section contains general folklore, Arthurian legends, and fascinating folktales from many lands. In addition, we feature special interest areas to enhance and refine your research. A Bestiary, legendary heroes, an image gallery, and genealogical tables of various pantheons and prominent houses"
- Index of Cults - compilation of information on cults prepared by the Watchman Fellowship
- Interdisciplinary Encylopedia of Religion and Science
- Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Language Dictionaries and Translators Webpage
- Online Reference Book for Medieval Studies
- The Skeptic's Dictionary
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Words by William Whitaker - Latin dictionary of approximately 39,000 entries. Can translate from Latin to English and English to Latin
- Your Dictionary.com ( Web of online dictionaries) - links to more than 800 dictionaries in over 160 languages
- xrefer - collection of 120 reference resources including the Oxford Companion to Philosophy
RETURN TO HOME PAGE
You are visitor since July 1, 2000
Maintained by Saundra Lipton (firstname.lastname@example.org)