Norm Bartley, Course Instructor
Fall Session, 2017
Welcome to Norm's cheap-plastic ENEL 593 Course Home Page!
- Quiz #4, Thursday, November 30. (Updated November 16, 2017.)
Quiz #4 will be held in the tutorial period on Thursday, November 30, at 2:00 PM in ICT 116. Quiz topics will focus on the bilinear transform and IIR filter design. Problem Set #6 is posted on D2L for some practice.
- Lab #5 now posted. (Updated November 19, 2017.)
Our final lab "Digital Filters in Simple Digital Communication Systems" is now posted to D2L along with supporting audio files. Due date is Monday, December 4.
Official 2017 Course Outline
ENEL 593 University Calendar Description
Schulich School of Engineering Course Policies
Emergency Classroom Evacuation and Assembly Points
Current Schedule of Labs and Quizzes (Updated September 5, 2017.)
Schulich School of Engineering Laboratory Scheduling -- All 2017/2018 Courses (Updated September 5, 2017.)
Practice Problems with Solutions (on D2L)
Solutions to Current Quizzes and Exams:
Past Midterm Exams
Past Final Exams
- 2015 midterm exam and solutions.
- 2014 midterm exam and solutions.
- 2013 midterm exam and solutions.
- 2006 midterm exam and solutions.
- 2004 midterm exam and solutions.
Office ICT 306, Phone 220-5060.
Norm's Fall/Winter Teaching Schedule