Norm Bartley, Course Instructor
Fall Session, 2018
Welcome to Norm's cheap-plastic ENEL 593 Course Home Page!
- Lab #1 Now Posted (Posted September 9, 2018.)
Lab #1 is posted to D2L under Labs. This is test a simple first-order recursive filter. You will have two weeks to complete it. It is due at 3:00 PM on Monday, September 24.
- Welcome! (Updated August 14, 2018.)
Welcome to ENEL 593 for Fall 2018! Tutorials and lab assignments start in the week of Monday, September 10. Here is the overall 2018 schedule of lab assignments and quizzes.
Official 2018 Course Outline
ENEL 593 University Calendar Description
Schulich School of Engineering Advising Syllabus
Emergency Classroom Evacuation and Assembly Points
SU Wellness and Campus Mental Health Strategy.
Current Schedule of Labs and Quizzes (Updated August 14, 2018.)
Schulich School of Engineering Laboratory Scheduling -- All 2018/2019 Courses (Updated September 5, 2018.)
Practice Problems with Solutions (on D2L)
Solutions to Current Quizzes and Exams:
- Watch here for solutions to quizzes and the midterm exam to be posted through the term. (Updated August 14, 2018.)
Past Midterm Exams
Past Final Exams
- 2015 midterm exam and solutions.
- 2014 midterm exam and solutions.
- 2013 midterm exam and solutions.
- 2006 midterm exam and solutions.
- 2004 midterm exam and solutions.
Office ICT 306, Phone 220-5060.
Norm's Fall/Winter Teaching Schedule