THE MAIN LIVING AREA, #1
LAST UPDATED ON 2005-December-19!
Standing approximately "amidships" and looking forward...
- On the immediate right is a portion of the refrigerator door.
- Next is the dinette booth.
- Beyond that is the entryway (out of view).
- Next is the recliner with its saloon table.
- After that is a full view of the cockpit with the forward television overhead, flanked by two storage cabinets.
- On the forward left behind the driver's seat is the queen sized hide-a-bed. Note the overhead cabinets.
- In the foreground, left can be seen a corner of the "V" shaped galley.
Jump to the top of this page.
Back to the photo gallery.
Jump to the Spiders, Calgary webpage.
Jump to the Index and Table of Contents for this website.
Communicating with the authors is easy. Just select here.
Copyright © 2003, Stanley A. Schultz and Marguerite J. Schultz.
Select here for additional copyright information.
This page was initially created on 2003-November-01.
The last revision occurred on 2005-December-19.