THE VANITY IN THE BATH
LAST UPDATED ON 2005-December-18!
- As you might have expected, behind the mirror is a medicine cabinet.
- While all the lights in the motorhome are 12 volt, there are 110 V duplex outlets strategically placed for the use of regular household appliances.
- The top switches (black, next to the door handle) control the vanity lights and the water pump.
- Note the 110 V, ground fault interrupter outlet on the bottom to the left of the mirror. There's another in the galley area, too.
- This coach is not without its mysteries, however. We had no small trouble trying to figure out what the middle, 110 V switch operates. There's a small red pilot light associated with it. It turns out that it's the switch to the heaters for the two sewage holding tanks (gray water and black water).
- The shower door is barely visible on the right edge of the photo.
- Corian counter top here too!
- Throughout the coach, metal hardware and trim are all polished brass, giving it a nice warm ambiance.
Jump to the top of this page.
Back to the photo gallery.
Jump to the Spiders, Calgary webpage.
Jump to the Index and Table of Contents for this website.
Communicating with the authors is easy. Just select here.
Copyright © 2003, Stanley A. Schultz and Marguerite J. Schultz.
Select here for additional copyright information.
This page was initially created on 2003-November-04.
The last revision occurred on 2005-December-18.