Tiferet represents the ideal balance of Justice and Mercy needed for proper running of the universe.
This Sefirah unites all the upper nine powers.
Tif'eret is the offspring of Hokhmah and Binah.
Human Imagery (Primordial Man)
Names of God
- The Tetragrammaton (the four-letter name of God: YHVH)
- The Lord
- The letter "Vav" of the Tetragrammaton
- The Holy One, Blessed be He (the common epithet for God in Rabbinic literature)
Other Symbols and Images
- Compassion (Rahamim).
- Judgment (Mishpat).
- The sun, day.
- It is often symbolized as a bridegroom or prince who strives to be united with the Shekhinah. Their union produces the human soul.
- "Thou" ('attah); "'Anokhi" (a rarer form of "I").
- The Tree of Life.
- The Written Torah, Torah scroll.
- Ze'ir Anpin--the Impatient (literally: Short-faced) One.
- Milk and honey.
- The candelabrum (menorah).
- The golden altar.