Convalescent plasma escape
- Mutation from chronically infected patient predicted to introduce clash with potent mAbs C1A-VH3-53, and verified by pseudovirus assay against the weaker mAbs in this family.
The mutation conferred decreased sensitivity to mAb B38 but had no effect on neutralization by mAb CC12. (Clark et al. (2021))
Immunosuppression variant emergence
- Intermittent appearance at Day 128 onward of long infection in patient on escalated immunosupressed starting Day 111 (Choi et al. (2020))
Monoclonal antibody serial passage escape
- Escapes mAb REGN10987, part of Regeneron's antibody cocktail.
(Starr et al. (2020))
- Strong positive selection (up to 45% of supernatant sequences) under two rounds of C121 monoclonal antibody passage.
Strong positive selection (up to 39% of supernatant sequences) after two rounds of C135 monoclonal antibody passage, overall 76% switch away from Q493 to K or R (Weisblum et al. (2020))
- Escape mutation against monoclonal antibody LY-CoV555 (antibody that forms the basis for Eli Lilly's bamlanivimab) (Starr et al. (2021))
Automatically generated using text2ui script and data from Pokay