- All-in-One Biblical Resources Search - site brings together texts, databases and other resources for Biblical Studies
- BIBL index : Index of Biblical Quotations and Allusions in Early Christian Literature
- Bible Research - Internet Resources for Students of Scripture
- Bibelwissenschaft - Tools and Texts
- Biblical Studies.org.uk - listing of bibliographies, dictionaries, introductions and articles including many links to full-text compiled by Robert Bradshaw
- Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts
- Complete Gospels (Jesus Seminar)
- Translate the Bible - Greek to English with Tools (Institute of Biblical GreeK)Exegetical Links
- In his own: perspective on the world of Jesus - " designed as a tool for the historical study of Christian scriptures. Since the works in the New Testament were composed in implicit & often explicit dialog with first century champions of Jewish tradition, the bulk of the passages included here have been excerpted from works written by Jewish authors, especially those composed after the Hebrew scriptures that can be found in any Christian "Old Testament." But there are also selections from non-Jewish sources that help bring the writings of Christian authors into a clearer cultural perspective."
- Jewish-Roman world of Jesus - academic guide to the Hellenistic/Roman world of Jesus by James Tabor, Professor of Christian Origins and Ancient Judaism, University of North Caorlina at Charlotte
- Navigating the Bible - introduction to the Hebrew Bible, including an interactive tutor for Bar/Bat Mitzvah with audio files for the Torah and Haftorah readings
- New Testament Gateway (compiled by Mark Goodacre)- annotated listing of good academic web resources
- Resource Page for Biblical Studies (Torrey Seland)
- The Text this Week: Lectionary, scripture study, worship links, resources - see Movie Index for listing of movies by biblical theme and Art Index for works of art listed by Biblical subject
- The Old Testament and the Ancient Near East (Ralph W. Klein) - very good list of available resources
- Concordances to the Bible - Strong's Concordance as well as Brown Driver Briggs Hebrew Lexicon, Thayer's Greek Lexicon and Easton's Bible Dictionary - gives Hebrew word, pronounciation guide, definition and usage count and lists of passages containing the word.
Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Whole Bible (Christian Classics Ethereal Library)
- Repertorium Biblicum - searchable text. This reference work lists all Latin Biblical commentaries written before 1500 (almost 24,000 commentaries). Also containes short biographies of the authors of the commentaries and a listing of secondary material on the author.
Books and Journal Articles:
RETURN TO HOME PAGE
You are visitor since July 1, 2000
Maintained by Saundra Lipton (firstname.lastname@example.org)